Good question eh?
Well the short answer is depressed, the long answer comes down to pretty much the same thing.
Between losing my job and losing my father this spring, it seems the summer of 2015 mostly revolved around me losing my mind.
Not a fun place to be.
That said, the time for feeling sorry for myself and stressed out is over.
It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down.
I fully intend to get back on the horse and start writing again.
Effective immediately this blog, the Four Colour Café is now the official blog of all my endeavours, including Zenith Comics, Tin Hill Press, Lady America, Celtic Viking Radio, and whatever other stuff I do/come up with.
I will write one entry a week, minimum, or I don't get to watch movies until I do!
I will link this to zenithcomics.com, which in turn I will link all over the world to try and drive hits to my website and not other corporate ones.
Etc...
Wish me luck!
Cheers!
Andrew Collas - Lost in time and space...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In 1936 young Thomas Hallaway was a rich, bored playboy with far too much money and no where near enough motivation. His drunken outings an...
-
So part of this blog is not only to talk about my hobby publishing company (Zenith Comics), or to just rant about the world around me and th...
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
ReplyDeleteفحص المنازل قبل الشراء
شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
مهندس فحص المنزل قبل الشراء